Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Namsan Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
National Theater of Korea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Blue Square - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
N Seoul Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Korea House - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Itawon Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Dongdaemun Design Plaza - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Dongdaemun History & Culture Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Namsangol Hanok Village - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Dongdaemun History and Culture Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Doota Mall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Seoul Central Mosque - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Namsan Cable Car - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Heunginjimun - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Cheonggyecheon - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 69.4 km / 43.1 mi
Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
The preferred airport for Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul is Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.).
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 45000 for adults and KRW 22500 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: KRW 22000 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 110000.0 per day
- Facilities fee: KRW 44000 per person and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.